1. Maggie left last weekend to spend a week in Montana with Gpa and Gma. This will be their 2nd year doing a fun trip visiting Uncle Bob and Aunt Mary, and this time Preston and Jayden joined the fun! They’ve been having a blast and I’m so thankful Gpa and Gma send us pictures to keep us in the loop. We miss our baby girl something fierce. The other night we Skyped and she was so excited to show us the cabin they’ve been staying in. She literally gave us the 5 star tour, even pointing out the cool bear designs on some of the lamps. I couldn’t help but think how did she get so grown up? How is it possible she will be FIVE next month? We are joining up with them this weekend and I can’t wait to squeeze my girl!
2. Miss Mia has been missing Ate so much this week. Randomly she says how much she misses her. It’s a little heartbreaking. I’ve tried to keep us busy, but man this week seemed to drag on. Lots of Mia and Zeno time together, which I love witnessing! This particular day I ran upstairs to throw the laundry in the dryer and this is what I came back to. As you can see Zeno was the best sport about “having” to wear a red sparkly headband. My Mia. She thinks he was born solely for her entertainment.
3. This guy right here. How’d I get so lucky? We snuck in a “date” chatting about dreams and goals one night after a Swig run and both Mia and Zeno fell asleep. Naturally we parked it right there to catch up with each other + allow the kids to nap, something that rarely happens. They were both up till almost midnight because of their impromptu late afternoon nap, but it was worth it to chat with my guy uninterrupted.
4. This pic was taken last month.Working from home isn’t too shabby, especially if you’re awesome neighbor Cindy asks if she can take the big kids to lunch and this was my view while working. Truly blessed.
5. I haven’t taken pictures for a “What I Wore” aka a fashion post since this one. In March. That’s just mind blowing to me! Anyways, expect them to come back with a vengeance, because after taking some I remember how much I enjoy them, and it seems all my bestfriends have been missing them or so they say. Since I’m a good friend I will gladly oblige, but to say I’m out of practice is the understatement of the century ha! Anywhoo, I wanted to share my LOVE for this amazing tank c/o Your Texas is Showing. My girl Skye started up this awesome company recently! You’ll definitely want to check it out! Skye is the type of person you want to be around. Her energy is contagious and so is her drive and passion for life! I am so honored to call her friend, and wish everyday we lived closer to each other. Head over and order your tank so we can be twinners! FYI I’m in a large.
Just like that another week down. So much to share and document, but my eyelids are making me call it a night. Sometimes you just have to listen to your body, am I right? What was your top five this past week? Feel free to share in the comments below.