New year. New me. New you. New goals. One major goal this year is to engage this wonderful blogging community better. What better way than to begin a new link up with some blog friends! Together, the three of us came up with Three Things Thursday.
Just three things to talk or write about. Five seemed like too many and “one thing” was like we weren’t even trying! So any three things that are on your mind. Any three pictures from Instagram. Three complaints about your day/week. Three of your favorite treats. Seriously. Any three things! So write it. Publish it. Yell it from the mountain tops! Just be sure you come back and link it up here!
Use the #threethingsthursday hashtag and let’s start talking!
- Half marathon date is set! Waiting to see if friends can do it with me on certain dates before I book and commit, but SO excited to check this off this year!
- The countdown to Mexico is on, and we might have a few other trips in the works for 2016. By might I mean definitely. Bring on more adventures!
- Family pictures are set! Now to pick out what to wear for everyone. Any tips?
On to this week’s Three Things Thursday!
1. Throwing it back to last May when Zeno and I went to California for Elevate Conference. This breastfeeding journey has been such a whirlwind. As Zeno’s 1st birthday approaches I’m feeling all sorts of emotions about nursing, or I should say about no longer nursing. We are still going strong, so I’m just going to continue to roll with it. Zeno’s our last babe, so I want to hold on to all things baby and little man is just growing up too fast for my liking! ***My nursing cover I received complimentary of Cover Me Ponchos and highly recommend it. It has been such a life saver for this nursing mama! Right now they are running a special 2 for $45 through the end of the month! Head over now to take advantage of this awesome deal! How old were your littles when you stopped nursing? Any tips?
2. A few people have asked me to share our weekly family meal plans, so I’m working on a post I hope to share by the end of the month. But fair warning, I start off strong at the beginning of the week and by the end or heck even by hump day I’m driving through a drive-thru. No shame in my game peeps. This week it was Jack in the Box. You guys…. their tacos are my favorite… I could totally use one right about now… All in moderation right? Thankful for the invention of drive-thrus. What’s your drive-thru of choice?
3. THANK YOU for all the love on yesterday’s post. It’s been a long time coming, and I have so much more to share! Just going through the pictures while writing my post makes me want to book another cruise something fierce. If you have any questions in regards to NCL or cruising don’t hesitate to reach out to me by leaving a comment or feel free to message me. I’m more than happy to chat! With that said, tell me, where would you cruise to if you had the chance to go anywhere in the world?
We’d love it if you participated with us! Please note that posts not associated with Three Things Thursday will be deleted without notice. All other posts can be linked up to my Sunday FUNday party, which goes live Saturday nights at 8pm MST. Thanks for your understanding! xoxo