Hi there friends! If you want a chance to be featured in a future blog post, join us for the Dream.Create.Inspire. Link Up Party every week! I apologize that I missed last week’s party! We had my niece and nephew visiting for the week, so we snuck in as much fun as we could, which unfortunately meant putting the link up party on the back burner. I went through your posts last week though on Sarah’s blog, and I’m excited to share some fun Lunch Box ideas from last week’s party! Do your kid’s prefer a sack lunch from home, or do they eat in the cafeteria? Maggie is a fan of both, so looking to mix it up this year! These clever lunch box ideas are just what I needed!
ON TO THIS WEEK’S DREAM.CREATE.INSPIRE. LINK UP PARTY!
We appreciate everyone that links up with us, whether it’s weekly or from time to time. You guy’s are the reason the Dream.Create.Inspire. link up is so awesome so thank you!
Each week come and share your favorite creative blog posts with us. You are more then welcome to link up to four posts each week. We do ask that you visit and comment on some of the other links, because that’s what this is all about! We will be featuring some of our favorites next week. Meet Your Party Hosts:
Dream Create Inspire Party Guidelines
- Link up posts that are diy, crafts, printables, tutorials, recipes, etc.
- Leave a link to the specific post, and not just your blog.
- You may link up to four posts each week.
- Do not link up shops and other link ups, your entry will be deleted.
- Add the button to your blog, or a text link directing back to the party.
- Make sure to visit and comment on some of the other links.