Hi friends! Today I’m excited to be partnering up with Gerber. When we were transitioning Zeno into more solid foods, Gerber 3rd Foods with Lil’ Bits helped make the transition so smooth.
I remember how fun it was when we first started introducing different textures and flavors into his menu. Oh the faces he would make! Now that he’s big enough to feed himself and really be a part of our family’s dining experience, I’m always trying to make sure he’s receiving enough fruits and veggies into his diet, so we continue to use Gerber 3rd Foods with Lil’ Bits.
Each Lil’ Bits™ recipe is made with perfectly sized soft pieces of fruits or veggies to help your baby learn and master chewing.
Gerber 3rd Foods with Lil’ Bits is great for breakfast, lunch, dinner or even a healthy snack during the day. So many options!
Even though each of those Gerber 3rd Foods with Lil’ Bits could stand alone, I like to switch things up sometimes by adding an additional mix in. Below I’m sharing 5 mix-in ideas that would go perfect with Gerber 3rd Foods with Lil’ Bits.
5 Mix-In Ideas For Your Crawler
- Yogurt. Think parfait. I don’t usually layer the yogurt, because Zeno likes to mix it all in himself. Zeno’s favorite yogurt flavor is strawberry, but there’s a variety of different flavors we’ve tried out. Yogurt is an easy tasty option with any of the fruit blends Gerber 3rd Foods with Lil’ Bits offers. Zeno favors the Banana Apple Mango and Orchard Fruit Medley.
- Mashed up fruits. Zeno is a big fan of mashed up bananas. Sometimes I don’t use it as a mix in, but more of a side dish to his Gerber 3rd Foods with Lil’ Bits dinner options like the Autumn Vegetable and Turkey Dinner or the Chicken Itty-Bitty Noodle Dinner.
- Pureed Vegetables. Carrots are always a hit in our home! We usually mix it in with the Roasted Vegetable & Chicken Dinner and the Mac & Cheese Dinner.
- Oatmeal. This offers a great texture, that Zeno seems to enjoy. It’s definitely the messiest option in our home, but he loves it. We usually top the oatmeal with Sweet Potato Apple Carrot And Cinnamon and Butternut Squash & Potato.
- Whipped cream. Yes, you read that right. This dollop of goodness goes great with any and all of the Gerber 3rd Foods with Lil’ Bits. You only live once.
Gerber 3rd Foods Lil’ Bits ingredients are carefully selected to meet the high quality standards of GERBER®. It makes it the perfect option for your baby, because there’s no added starch, artificial colors or flavors in the Gerber 3rd Foods Lil’ Bits.
Which one do you think you’re crawler would enjoy the most?
You can purchase Gerber Lil’ Bits at Amazon, Babies R Us, Walmart, Target, Kroger and many more local stores.